How to Pair Signia hearing aids to an Android Smartphone
Use the following steps to pair and connect your hearing aids to an Android phone.
1. Download and install the Signia app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the Signia app.
3. Tap OK to allow the Signia app to use Bluetooth.
4. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions. Note: This will only appear the first time that you use the Signia app.
5. Tap Accept.
6. Choose to allow app notifications or not.
7. Turn the hearing aids off and then on again to reset the hearing aids.
If your hearing aids use batteries:
Open the battery doors for 5 seconds, then close the battery doors. This will re-start your hearing aids.
If your hearing aids are rechargeable use one of the two methods to re-start your hearing aids:
Method 1: Charger
With the hearing aid charger plugged into a power source, insert the hearing aid into the charger for 5 seconds until the light on the charger flashes, then remove it from the charger. Repeat this step for the other hearing aid if you have a pair of hearing aids.
Method 2: Button Press
Press and hold the bottom part of the rocker switch down for 5 seconds to turn the hearing aid off. After you have released the button, press and hold the bottom part of the rocker switch down again for 5 seconds to turn the hearing aid on. Repeat this step for the other hearing aid if you have a pair of hearing aids.
8. Place the hearing aids next to the phone. Tap "OK" in the app on the phone.
9. Tap the names of your hearing aids once they appear.
Note: If one of your hearing aids is a CROS transmitter, only the hearing aid side will
appear in the list of devices.
10. Tap the pair request on the phone to allow the hearing aids to pair to the phone.
11. Tap Let's Go to start using the app.