How to Pair Signia hearing aids to an iPhone
Use the following steps to pair and connect your hearing aids to an iPhone.
1. Download and install the Signia app from the App Store.
2. Open the Signia app.
3. Tap OK to allow the Signia app to use Bluetooth.
4. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions. Note: This will only appear the first time that you use the Signia app.
5. Choose to allow app notifications or not.
6. Tap Accept.
7. Tap on Bluetooth. Note: The app will direct you to the Settings menu on your iPhone
to continue the pairing process.
8. Go to Settings.
9. Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
10. Scroll down and tap Hearing Devices.
11. Turn the hearing aids off and on again to reset the hearing aids.
If your hearing aids use batteries:
Open the battery doors for 5 seconds, then close the battery doors. This will re-start your hearing aids.
If your hearing aids are rechargeable use one of the two methods to re-start your hearing aids:
Method 1: Charger
With the hearing aid charger plugged into a power source, insert the hearing aid into the charger for 5 seconds until the light on the charger flashes, then remove it from the charger. Repeat this step for the other hearing aid if you have a pair of hearing aids.
Method 2: Button Press
Press and hold the bottom part of the rocker switch down for 5 seconds to turn the hearing aid off. After you have released the button, press and hold the bottom part of the rocker switch down again for 5 seconds to turn the hearing aid on. Repeat this step for the other hearing aid if you have a pair of hearing aids.
12. Place the hearing aids next to the phone.
13. Tap the names of your hearing aids once they appear. Ensure that both the Right
and Left devices appear in the menu (R + L)
Note: If one of your hearing aids is a CROS transmitter, only the hearing aid side will
appear in the list of devices.
14. Tap the pair request(s) on the phone to allow the hearing aids to pair to the phone.
Wait while the hearing aids pair to the phone. Note: This is an important step. If you
do not wait for the hearing aids to pair, the connectivity will not be stable. The hearing
aids have successfully paired when the battery status of each hearing aid appears next
to your name at the top of the screen.
16. Close this screen and navigate back to the Signia app.
17. The hearing aids should automatically pair to the app.
18. Tap Let's Go to start using the app.